Friday, 26 September 2008

Welcome to the Spindlefrog blog.

Hi welcome to the blog that is all about Spindlefrog fibre.





Here I will post shop update for http://www.spindlefrog.etsy.com/ and all Spindlefrog news and events. I promise to blog on a regular basis and keep this up to date (fingers crossed).





I would love to be able to post photos of Spindlefrog yarns that have been spun up so if you have a photo that you wouldn't mind me sticking on here please let me know.


To start off with here is a photo of the latest update. It has some gotland (the fibre used for the cloaks in LOTRs), some lovely shetland and some superwash merino and nylon 70/30%blend that I have called "Sockie Spins" because I reckon it would be excellent for....yup socks.

1 comment:

goldfishgirl said...

Yay, a blog! Now I can stalk your fibres here too :)